Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:31:50 -0600
> If you don't have that kind of software, you can still send the command,
and
> then copy all the names to a text document, separate each one with a comma
and
> space, and then paste that list into the address field of your email
message (or
> whatever syntax your software requires for multiple addresses).

.... or write a program to extract the addresses and produce the list for
pasting in. I use Perl for that; there are also Python enthusiasts around.

Depending on the way you're set up, you might want to paste that list into
the Bcc: field as a matter of respect for your subscribers' email privacy.

Hal Keen