Rick Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:30:07 -0500
Hey LISTSERV veterans - please look over this newbie's proposed list headers and tell me if I'm on the right track.  I would really like to get this right the first time.

I'm planning to use LSoft's Ease service, after 3 years of using majordomo.  This list is for users of an industry-specific software application.  We have about 500 members.  I would like to use a few moderators, so that whoever has a chance can approve messages.

The list has been unmoderated, with replies to sender.  I want to have replies go to the list by default.  I'd like to use Moderation to gain: 1) limiting off-topic posts, 2) as a substitute for letting only subscribers post, and 3) as a defense against looping vacation replies.

Here's what I'm thinking - please give me a reality check.
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Errors-To= Owners
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Moderator=:: All,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
* Notebook=:: Yes,A,Monthly,Private
* Digest= Yes,A,Daily
* Send= Editor,Hold
* Subscription= By Owner