Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 19:32:17 -0500
I have a subscriber who has an issue with the Reply feature in
Microsoft Entourage 2004 for the Mac in how it handles messages on a
list where its header has "Reply-To= Both". This is with LISTSERV
14.5. The problem is that each list's from field contains the email
address for the list and the address of the sender of the message.
Both addresses are in the To: field.

For other subscribers, including me, this is not an issue. For this
woman who uses Entourage on her Mac, when she hits the Reply button,
the To: field should contain the list's address, but with here, it
contains a concatenated string that looks something like

   [log in to unmask]@sender.host

what the To: field should contain is

or even better, the [log in to unmask] address should preferably
appear on a cc: instead of doubled up in the To: field.

Is there some setting for the "Reply-To" keyword that can fix this? I
would prefer for all subscribers to get the list's messages with the
sending address (i.e., author) in the cc: field.
Right now, like I said, I have Reply-to=both.

Thanks,

Stan