"Kathy in Pa. USA" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 09:38:52 -0400
I'm new to listserv. You made a question for me, what's the REVIEW facility??
Guess I better go search the docs. This program has many more features than
majordomo, it's super thanks to the writer. If review would mean set them to
read only and not allow them to post for a while that'd be excellent!