"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 May 1995 21:25:02 -0400
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  I changed the header line below and now it wraps.  How do I get
>  read of those spaces between " and <?  They aren't in the header
>  I'm sending.  (The St Johns Maintainer didnt' know).
>
>   Sender: "MADNESS: user voices in public mental health"              <[log in to unmask]>

I had this same problem, Sylvia.  I finally found that my co-owners did
not have the extra spaces, even though I did.  Near as I can figure,
it was a sendmail problem somewhere between me and the Listserv node.

Of course I don't know if this is your problem.  I always wished I
could identify *which* machine, *which* sendmail, etc.

En paz,
Steve
--
Stephen W. Thompson, U. of PA, Data Administration, 215-898-1236, WWW has PGP
[log in to unmask]    URL=http://pobox.upenn.edu/~thompson/index.html