Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 11:01:39 EDT
They might be able to set their return address by configuring their
mail client.  I know you can do this with Pine:

# user-domain specifies the domain part of your return address on outgoing
# email and is also used as the default domain for email composed to a
# local user.  If unset, Unix Pine will obtain the domain from the system.
user-domain=

Of course, this depends on what client they're using.  If it's Eudora
or some such, I don't have the answer.  :)

Nathan