John Halleck <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 22:20:27 -0700
On Wed, 15 Mar 1995, Winship wrote:

> I hope you do not condone this sort of activity and will take steps
> to track down and discipline the perpetrator(s).  Thank you.
>        Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
>                     Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
> cc: LSTOWN-L

  The forged posting originated at the Marriott Library Computer Lab,
  a lab we have been having trouble with for about a month.

  When acting this round of  complaints we discovered
  that the person was still there... I called over there, and told them
  he was the person on mac-82 of their lab, and to hold him for the police.
  They let him go without even getting his ID or name.

  *sigh*

  The police now have a discription, and apparently he is a regular there,
  so we may yet catch him.

-- John Halleck, University of Utah Computer Center Systems Group.