BRIAN MC NAMARA <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:12:01 -0400
Here at the Seminary we're developing disaster failover plans.  If the
node in our VMS cluster which runs listserv should fail, what do we need
to change to successfully run listserv on the other node (which has full
access to the same disks)?

jtsa.edu is the listserv address people write to
listserv runs on sem.jtsa.edu
would like to failover to logic.jtsa.edu
NODE setting
domain settings - anywhere you see a jtsa.edu domain name

Thanks for the help

Brian T. Mc Namara                      Jewish Theological Seminary of America
Asst. Manager Computer Operations       3080 Broadway
[log in to unmask]                     New York, NY 10027
                        Work: 212-678-8901