Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:26:48 -0500
On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Ben Parker wrote:

> That's because the editor-header message is hard-coded and not changable.  You
> will not find it in the DEFAULT.MAILTPL.

Well, that isn't what you indicated before, Ben.  You did seem to indicate
that in some versions it can be changed via a .mailtpl, look very
carefully for it in the default.

If it flat cannot be changed, regardless of version, why didn't you say
that to start with?

If we had gotten straightened out at the start what the original
questioner was asking about (and it wasn't the editor-headers, though that
is what he thought he was asking about) etc., we could have saved a lot of
traffic and confusion.

And, while I'm at it, remember that this is a list for owners, not site
administators, and maybe some things need to be spelled out.

Douglas