Fri, 27 May 1994 14:08:08 -0400
I want to thank everyone who sent me invaluable information (as well
as suggestions for obtaining even MORE invaluable information.) I now
have enough reading material to keep me busy all a long holiday weekend.
AFter I finish all of this, I should qualify as Rutgers' resident listserv
guru-- my sysops will be coming to ME!

I want to especially thank Fred, who forwarded a number of documents,
including the documentation on all the upgrades. I am going to have
all this bound into a big thick book.

Once again, thank you. Now even I can find out what a filter is.

Louise Mowder