Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:36:18 -0500
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, S Lamido wrote:

>What command does one use to set a list owner
>
>On one of our lists one of the co owner has touch something by
>mistake(played with the settings more like) and the list owners including
>himself cannot access the list.
>
>Is there a simple command to rectify this problem

No. Someone who still owns the list, or a Listserv postmaster (or site
maintainer) for the Listserv system where that list is hosted. Has to
change the list's header to include the proper "Owner" keyword. This
problem is more than likely going to requere the invertention of the
Listserv maintainer to correct.