J Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 11:12:09 -0400
Currently the organizations distribution list is over 61,000 subscribers.
The TOC is sent out once a week.
Daily I get 20 email bounces with an error report.
Weekly I get over 500 email bounces with an error report
The majority contain the following error is "permanent fatal error".

What is the best method for dealing with the bounce backs?
Going through them manually takes hours.
Here is what the deletion is set to in the list header
* Auto-Delete=Yes,Semi-Auto,Delay(0)

What are other peoples experiences with large distribution lists?
Any ideas?

Jacinta