"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 13:37:31 -0400
On 12 Jun 97 at 12:05, Bill wrote:

> I have noticed  that the number on the letter asking for OK'ing  the
> message (approval required) does not correspond to the letter that
> confirms the OK . Why do these numbers not match or relate in some way so
> I could match the confirmations against the OK's, if I needed to.

   The numbers actually do match, but you may be confusing internally
coded job numbers with cookie's.  If you can post an example from the logs
where the cookies do not match but are accepted I might be better able to
point out where the confusion lies.

Larry

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.