Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:51:33 -0600
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:39:00 +0200, Thijs Hazeleger <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I would like to change the default layout of the message archives into Sort by Date & Most Recent First.
>
>Does anyone know what to do?

On the List Management Page (LMGT1)

click on the button called 'Layout'.

Scroll down to section 4 (a long ways, after all the images headers) to find
this:

In the default view, messages are sorted:
[ ] By Author                       [ ] Chronologically
[ ] By Date                         [ ] From Most to Least Recent
[ ] By Topic

If sorting by author or topic, does the default view include a table of
contents?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

If sorting by date or topic, are the author's name and address shown in the
default view?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

In the default view, messages are shown:
[ ] In a proportional font
[ ] In a monospaced font

[Update]

make your choices and click the Update button.