Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Mar 1993 16:32:48 PST
On Tue, 2 Mar 1993 15:50:01 CST James Ford <JFORD@UA1VM> wrote:
>I have a small problem with an address in my list.
>In the list itself (see below) the address is "[log in to unmask]".
However, somewhere somehow the address
is getting changed to                        "[log in to unmask]".
>This doesn't happen all the time....but enough to be irritating.
>Is this a problem on my end or something [log in to unmask] should look at?

I sent E-mail to [log in to unmask],
     and also to [log in to unmask],

since both these hosts are defined as MX-hosts (Mail eXchangers)
for the host 'VSE470.VSE.CS'.

In both cases, the mail "bounced", because I used 'down' where you used 'up'.

Note that the first message still contained the string 'earn'.
However, the second message contained the string 'bitnet' !!!

So, complaints addressed to [log in to unmask] seem to be in order!

Be my guest!  :-)