Ruth Ginzberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 May 1996 18:13:44 EDT
Do I correctly understand that if Send=Editor and Moderators=<list of
moderators> that posts will be distributed (round robbin or some such
thing) among all the moderators but they won't each get every post?

What if I *want* multiple moderators each to get every submission?
Is that possible?

Would it work to have 2 lists, one list being the submission
address (Send=Public) with the moderators as the only subscribers
(i.e., the only ones to receive the submissions) and then the
other address being the subscription address (Send=Editor) and
have Moderators=Approv-L, where "Approv-L" is the name of the
first list described above?

What I want is a public address where anyone can submit an article; the
article is distributed to a panel of moderators; and if any one of the
several moderators approves it, it gets sent out to the list subscribers.
A person would not have to be a list subscriber to submit an article.

Am I making this too complicated?  What I want is a list that functions
kind of like a refereed journal, but with submitted articles automatically
distributed to the editorial board rather than me having to do that by
hand.

Thanks for your help, and I apologize if I am overlooking something obvious.

----- RUTH GINZBERG <[log in to unmask]> -----