Daniel Chapin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:06:29 -0500

Thanks for all your solutions.  I now understand what to do since I
have v1.8c and these answers will help me until v1.8d is officially
released (our policy is not to use beta software in a production
environment).  Hopefully, it won't be too long until v1.8d is
official.

Danny

"LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]> AT
INTERNET on 11/24/98 09:30:28 AM