Richard Everman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 14:01:23 PST
My suggestion is to become part of the solution.  If the manual leaves a lot to
be desired, if there are errors, etc. help rewrite it, correct the problem, etc.
I believe Elm is FREE.  If one (or more) programmer(s) wrote the program for the
computing community, maybe one (or more) user(s) could help/improve the
documentation for the user community?

Richard