Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 08:45:09 -0400
Jason:

I stand by what I said in the context of my understanding of the question
and the questioner.

Furthermore, you make several implicit assumptions about network access of
the subscribers which I do not think relates to the issues at hand.

Again, SEARCH THE ARCHIVES:

http://eva.dc.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?S2=lstown-l&q=american+gateway&s=&f=&
a=may+1997&b=

There are 20 matches since May.