"J. Carter Marsden" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 May 1997 18:51:03 -0600
Whenever I post a response to a list to which I subscribe, I receive the
following message. My post goes to the list just fine ... but I get this
every time I respond. I am not the list owner of the list from which
this comes. He got it for a while and now, somehow, doesn't. No one else
on the list has indicated (at least to the list) that they are similarly
blessed. Does this have anything to do with Hale-Bopp???? Any idea as to
how I may disabuse myself of this pain???

--
Carter Marsden
Manager, GYN-ONC list