Miquel Belmonte <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:44:08 +0200
Dear friends & co-listowners,

Perhaps this has been asked before in this list, but I have no info at this
moment so I'd appreciate any help about this question.

I'm trying to perfomr some statistics of use of my list, REUMA, which is
hosted at listserv.rediris.es

I'd like to know whether there is any program to automatically explore the
log files of the list and give summaries and graphics about the list
activities.

I've done this manually by getting the changelog file (get reuma.changelog)
and then decomposing its info in an Excel worksheet, by means of dynamic
tables and graphics, but are time-consuming and quite cunbersome to produce.
I can send an example to anyone interested in seeing them.

Also the 'review <listname>' by date and by country do some help, but I find
them to be quite rude systems to make frequent statistics.

I'd like to know if there is any program or system to make list statistics
with Listserv.

PD: The 'stat' command is not implemented in our version of Listserv, and I
don't really know the reason to not implement it. Seems the listserv
administrator is not going to make it. Also, I didn't find any good info
about this command in the online manual so I don't know what could it do, in
any case.

Please, can you help?

[I'd be grateful to get the responses also directed to my email
([log in to unmask]) along to this interesting list....]

Thanks to all in advance,

Miquel Belmonte
Listowner of REUMA