"Ken Boschert, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:29:39 CST6CDT
I've stumbled around the Lsoft website and found passing references
to 1.8c's web hypertext interface to ListServ archives, but don't
see how one gets the software to do this or set it up.

I am working with a group (remotely) who just licensed 1.8c.  They have the
listserver running just fine, but are themselves not familar enough
with the product to know about the WWW interface.  So blind leading blind.

Would appreciate pointers to information on how to retrieve the interface
and/or online documentation.  Thanks.

Ken Boschert, DVM
Washington University