Gregory Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:46:59 -0700
> Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:27:28 +0200
> From: Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: What is Exchange's "message recall" ?
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> I'd like to get a complete message with full headers if possible (I don't
> need any particulars about the sending user). My experience is that keying
> on the subject is a bad idea as they come in umpteen different languages :-(

Subject and body of the message generally are the same - based on the
samples that I've seen...  a one liner.

There was nothing outstanding about the headers.  Even the message-ID
was different.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

>   Eric

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."