Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:17:12 -0400
On Jun 22, 2005, at 5:54 AM, Lorenz, Sabine wrote:

> Hi Stan,
>
> I'm not sure if I really understand what you mean.
> I think I cannot check the Listserv log of the previous message
> (this one that the subscriber got) because it is too long ago and
> these logs are deleted.
>
> I checked the Listserv log of the most recent message of the
> concerned list and there is no entrance that a message is sent to her.
> But I think I would not see if the message is sent to her via the
> backbone. Is there a possibility to recognize to which adresses the
> messages go that are forwarded to other servers?
>
> I see that her address is listed in the log for a mail to a test-
> list to which I subscribed her and which she got.
> So this address would be listed if there was sent a message to her.
>
> Did you mean this with checking the listserv logs?

If the subscriber received a message from your test list, then the
problem has probably gone away. Does the subscriber continue to
receive email from the list in question now? If not, then yes, you
need to check the Listserv logs and if the Listserv logs do not show
a problem, you need to check the log for the mail transport agent
that your Listserv uses to transport its email.