Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:35:26 -0600
At 03:48 PM 9/18/98 -0400, Glenn Alperin wrote:
>This error message seems rather confusing to me.  Aside from the fact that
>the message itself has remained "undeliverable", I dot not understand why
>the connection would have been refused by this server when I have not had
>similar trouble in teh past.  Any ideas?

The basic answer is "don't worry about it".  Your server will keep trying.
Whatever is the problem with the server on the other end, there is nothing
you can do about it.  Not your problem.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/