"Benjamin D. Skarp" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:54:34 -0500
hello...
I recently inherited our company's Listserv server, and of course know
virtually nothing about it. Anyhow, one of our end users desires to do two
things: 1) have several people initiate messages to certain lists (but not
the whole list being able to initiate messages) without being list owners
and 2) use any type mechanism that allows for the use of a tag line in a
message that says "you are subscribed to xxxxx list. If you wish to
unsubscribe, please do such and such" How is it possible to enable people to
unsubscribe themselves?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!
thanks
Be