Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 11:54:43 EST
Hello people;

A colleague  of mine  who runs  the Sinatra list  here has  received numerous
complaints lately  in which postings  to the list  are being rejected  on the
basis  that they  were  previously posted  even though  they  were not.  Does
anyone have any idea  about what would cause this and how  it can be stopped?
I checked the archives for lstown-l  and saw nothing relating to this problem
there so I guess this is a new issue.

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.