"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 07:56:00 -0800
I need a list of abbreviations that different countries use as the last
characters of their address; e.g. addresses in Israel end in 'co.il'.  Is
there a standard for this?  Is there a publication that summarizes them?

Also, is there an organzied way to find addresses, especially University
addresses, in foreign countries?

Thanks,

Kevin