Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:51:31 +0000
On: Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 09:50:11PM -0500,Phineas Fiske Wrote:

} One member of the list I run changed e-mail addresses or something,
} and so I got error messages about undeliverable mail. I deleted him
} from the list as a result -- but I still get the error messages, as
} though he is still on the list. I've tried sending a new delete
} message, and get a response that there is no such person enrolled on
} the list. How is one to deal with such a predicament?

The usual cause for this is messages that were queued for delivery and
are now timing out after several days and bouncing.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign rexx.com      +1 770-321-6507