Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 18:07:13 EDT
> VMS.DC.LSOFT.COM has been having problems delivering to one address,
> DHHS.GOV, from which a user is trying to subscribe.  VMS.DC.LSOFT.COM is
> reporting that
> "Domain "OSASPE.DHHS.GOV" doesn't exist"  despite the admin there insisting
> that the system has not been down and that e-mail to and from other sites
> has not been a problem.  I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing a
> problem.  I've sent a request for help to [log in to unmask]  Is
> there anything else I can do?

That does not look like a correct address.  It probably should be
OSASPE.SSW.DHHS.GOV.  Who is the admin that you have been speaking to?

Roger Fajman                                   Telephone:  +1 301 402 4265
National Institutes of Health                  BITNET:     RAF@NIHCU
Bethesda, Maryland, USA                        Internet:   [log in to unmask]
CU.NIH.GOV/NIHCU, LIST.NIH.GOV/NIHLIST, ULIST.NIH.GOV, WEB.NIH.GOV Postmaster

P.S. - NIH is part of DHHS.