Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 19:46:07 GMT
Dear Seniors,

Could you, please, give me a hint on what to do ?:

- Messages from FISH-ECOLOGY to an AOL susbscriber have bounced
  since around 3 weeks ago;

- I deleted to subscriber after two weeks of bouncing;

- The subscriber sent me a message saying he wanted to stay
  and said he did not get any traffic during some days.
  (i.e. he received the deletion notification but not the
  traffic [?]);

- I added the subscriber once again an the traffic keeps bouncing;

- The [log in to unmask] does not reply.

I am afraid it is not fair to "kill" a subscription because of
bouncing. The subscriber thought "he was deleted because he might
have done some mistake as he is new to this" ...

Would you suggest anything so everyone may go happy home and mail
is distributed ?

    Thank you again for your expertise.
    Aldo-Pier (Lst. ownr. FISH-ECOLOGY at SEARN/SUNET/SE)