Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:26:02 -0500
As many of you are only too familiar with, there is a problem with Eudora
sending messages to Listserv with duplicate message-ID's on them, which is
OK with humans, but causes the server to reject them and bounce them to
me, which means I either send you a FAQ or the messages vanish.  One of you
has sent me the address:

Judi Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>

...with the request that I provide more details.  I've replied with yet
another copy of the FAQ (and cc'ed your last update Mr. Kinnamen).  I'm
not a Eudora user or terribly knowlegable of the problem so those of you
who are directly affected by this nuisance may want to take advantage of
having Qualcomm's attention to assist them in eliminating the problem.
So far I'm not getting any reassurance from Qualcomm that they are aware
that there is a widespread problem in, or possibly only associated with
the use of, their mailer.

                                                    -Kary