"Pete Weiss 2.0" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:42:22 -0500
At 12:02 3/20/2006 Monday, Tim Casten wrote:
>Hello LISTSERV,
>
>      is there a command i can send to listserv that will return me
>      all the lists and current subscribers addresses.
>
>      review * does not work
>
>      or is there a command that will return every email address
>      subscribed to lists on the server.
>
>      i really dont want to go thru typing the review command for
>      every list.

I believe this will work, BUT I think it is going to cause problems, either due to size of output, or cpu utilitization.

You've been warned:

Q   ***GUI***   *  FOR  *@* PW=your_personal_maintain_pswd

You might want to run a "sample" e.g., if you owned this list, try this:

Q   ***GUI***   LSTOWN-L  FOR  *@* PW=abcwxyz