"Alperin, Glenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:44:14 -0500
>Hi all.
>
>Wondering if anyone could tell us:
>
>Will Listserv's new version 1.8d have the ability to thread messages
>in a list's archives, and will people be able to post to the list
>(and to a thread) via the www interface?
>
>Curiously...
>
>Maureen
>:-)

So far as I can tell, Listserv, at least the version installed over at
maelstrom.stjohns.edu, it already has the capability to thread messages by
subject, by date, and by author, at the very least.  Those are the sorting
options I tend to look at most frequently but there may be other ways that
Listsrv can thread an archive.

I'll leave the other questions up to somebody who actually knows the
answer to them, but I hope the information I have given here has been of
some assistance.

Glenn Alperin