Nick Halloway <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 19:48:30 -0700
I'd like to know whether it's possible to bounce mail to listserv
lists -- moderated and unmoderated.

Does the full header of the bounced mail come through to list
subscribers when you do that?  Or does listserv change, say, the
"To:" line or delete selected header lines?  The mail is from a
newsgroup and header lines like the References: line, etc. should
be preserved.

If I bounce mail to the moderator of a listserv list and they
decide to approve it for their list, and they bounce it to their
list, will the header come through OK then?

Thanks ...