"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Mar 1993 14:25:00 EST
>    Does this mean that a binary file that has been Uuencoded can be
>    successfully distributed through a FILELIST?  If so, are their any
>    particular problems to watch out for?

I've searched the lstown-l archives looking for /uuencode/ and /xxencode/
and only found something relevant back in 4/92.  It's my guess, unless
others have experience to the contrary, that current LISTSERVs don't
have problems.

Feel free to experiment.  Maybe you can find some slick PC or NOVELL
filelist and GET some files.

/Pete