Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 18:37:35 -0500
> Any  list owners out  there using majordomo?  We are   a new list manager
> struggling with the config file in Majordomo 1.92 (on  a Mac terminal via
> Pipeline to the Mac to our Internet provider)  Would love to find someone
> who's "been there, done it" and can answer a quest or two

LSTOWN-L (this list) is LISTSERV-specific, so I doubt you'll have much luck
here.

Your  best   bet  is    probably  majordomo-users,    a  list hosted     at
greatcircle.com.  To subscribe, write  to [log in to unmask] and put
into the  message body  the  words "subscribe majordomo-users".  A  problem
with that list, for  you, is probably going  to be that its discussions are
pretty *technical*, a lot of talk about hacking Majordomo's  code etc.  But
you certainly will get an audience of lots of people who know Majordomo.

You probably should get the  Majordomo FAQ.   comp.mail.list-admin.software
gets it monthly; you can also write to [log in to unmask] with "get file
majordomo-faq" in the message body.

Norm
--
"Lansing Residents can Drop off Trees"