Mark Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 21:40:57 +0200
>[log in to unmask] Mr Potter
>[log in to unmask] Mr Stumble
>[log in to unmask] Mr Fiend
>[log in to unmask] Mr Vortex
>[log in to unmask] Mr Sheik
>
>Now this looks to me like someone setting up a mailbomb...or something.
>Has anyone else seen anything like this?
>
>Nathan

These addresses were added to my list as well.  I sent a letter off to
them, and got a "User unknown" error for [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask] wrote back and said that yes, it was a prank.  He
asked if there is any way he can track down the person who did this.  I
said I would pass the question on to this list (I'm a new listowner - just
learning the "trade").

Mark

--
Mark Drake   [log in to unmask]
"A physician is not angry at the intemperance of a mad patient, nor does he