Brian Lingard <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 18:01:45 EDT
Hi:
My first reaction to anything from Demon is to delete the subscriber first nd
ask questions later.

And invariably it haas minimized the errors.

Why people don't claim their mail from demon beats me but to localize the damage
I delete first and ask questions later.

The other option is to just do a bulk delete of all
mail you get from [log in to unmask]

Sounds like the problem is users who have their own logical machine id on
demon and quit calling in.

Not sure what goes wrong but periodically demon throws a wrang and i
just delete all affected users.

If they beef loudly at demon maybe they will change their system.