"Jim Milles, SLU Law Library" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Jul 1992 19:37:00 CST
The one I have some experience with was developed at
Boston University.  It does not have all the features of
Revised LISTSERV (for instance, it does not support
automatic archives of discussion lists), and those commands
that it does have sometimes work differently from those in
Revised LISTSERV (for instance, to change your name on
a subscription list, you must first UNSUBSCRIBE and then
SUBSCRIBE under the new name--SUBSCRIBE does not update
or replace the old name).

If anyone here subscribed to [log in to unmask], you
saw some of the problems I had with the Boston University
listserv.

Jim Milles <[log in to unmask]
Saint Louis University Law Library
Listowner, NETTRAIN@UBVM