Mentor Cana <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 17:38:51 -0400
You, Michael Vezie aka David, in your message wrote:
}
}I have a suggestion for the LISTSERV software.  Make something
}configurable by list owners which is a per-user per day quota,
}so that noone can send more than 3 messages (configurable) to
}the list per day.  And the response message would tell them their
}number ("This is message number 2 of 5 for you for today.").
}
}Michael

 Wow.. how interesting....!

 I was thinking of the same thing today. Recently, in the past few days, a
subscriber to my list used to post about 10 post per day.
If would be nice if the # of post can be regulated by the owner.

--sincerely--