"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:14:01 -0700
One thing I noticed recently is that mail addressed to [log in to unmask]
was being delivered promptly, but mail to [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] was delayed. This was the symptom of the server problems
mentioned in Ben's posting. The general address ([log in to unmask]) is supposed
to route mail to either the old (classic) or new (email) systems, and it
usually does.

I have MSN members in some of my lists, and I use MSN personally as well.
I've found that if MSN members complain their mail isn't being delivered,
and I'm not receiving error reports, the problem has always (so far) been in
MSN's servers.

Steve Pruitt
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views
and do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.