Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Feb 1994 11:32:04 EST
On Thu, 24 Feb 1994 15:02:15 -0400 LYDIA FISH said:
>Does anyone know where to get a list of all the FreeNets?  Specifically, I have
>a student looking for the address of the Denver FreeNet.

You're very fortunate to live in Western NY and have access to the Buffalo
Free-Net which has a menu area that provides conncetions to most of the
other Free-Nets and community information systems.  You may also get a list
of the current operating Free-Nets and organizing committees via anonymous ftp
on nptn.org