Michael McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:08:24 -0800
I'm running Eudora 3.05 (32) on Windows 95 on my PC.  My list configuration (1.8d) includes a rotating bottom banner and the parameters:

        Attachments= No
        Language= NOHTML

If I remove  Language= NOHTML and send a post containing Rich Text Format, the carriage returns in the bottom banner are dropped, reformatting the banner.  I *think* this may have to do with LISTSERV not recognizing one of the RTF end tags.  Is there a workaround for this?

Also, does LISTSERV provide for a keyword-parameter such as:

        Language= RTF, NOHTML

whereby the RTF may pass while HTML is stripped?

Thanks,

Michael