Richard Peters - Acting DEAF-L Owner <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 May 1994 16:22:00 PDT
Our system programmer just told me that about 5000 pieces of listserv
mail sent from various lists passing through the UCBCMSA backbone
headed to the North-Western United States have been returned by the
University of Washington mailer with syntax errors. To minimize
further problems she has disabled the connection to Washington until
she can get in contact with Washington support staff. At this point we
do not know if the problem only affected LISTSERV mail or not.

..Richard Peters, [log in to unmask], Acting owner of DEAF-L