Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 May 2004 11:36:27 -0500
I've used Listserv for a long, LONG time and probably should know the
answer to this question.  But it's been a while.   On one of the lists I
own, I have started getting bounces which state:
    The enclosed message, found in the listname mailbox and shown
    under the spool ID nnnnnnn in the  system log, has been
    identified is  a possible delivery error notice  for the
    following reason:  "Sender:", "From:"  or "Reply-To:"  field
    pointing to the list has been found in mail body.

Looking at the message in question, it's pretty obvious that it is a
reply to a previous message where the new sender's MUA simply copied the
entire message, including a few headers (ie. "Outlook type").  Most of
the subscribers on this list are not what I would call "computer savy",
so asking them to change things likely wouldn't go over very well.

Is there a way I can simply turn this error checking off?

Chris Barnes                                 AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask]                      Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager                         ph: 979-845-7801
Department of Physics                           fax: 979-845-2590
Texas A&M University