Carol Ann Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Feb 1994 11:10:00 +0500
To Whom It May Concern:

It is our wish to develop an e-mail conference group for the National Reading
Conference (NRC).  The purpose of this conference would be to provide access
to research and dialogue among members of the NRC and others interested in
current issues pertaining to reading and education.

We have been advised that this discussion group might help us to locate
a listserver to serve as host for such an e-mail list conference.  Please
advise.

Thank you.

Drs. S. Weidler, R. Lonberger, and C. Stevens