Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 06:33:59 -0400
On 7 Aug 01, Ben Parker wrote:

> Depends on the setting for Validate=.

Ben thanks for the detailed explanation.  I went and read the Validate=
stuff and it makes perfect sense.

As a side note, the list owner's manual says virtually nothing about how
Subscription = By Owner works (hence my questions here) -- for example
without Dennis's comments I would have assumed that for Subscription = By
Owner I would be able to confirm subscriptions with the OK mechanism,
similar to approving messages, when in fact the mechanism is completely
different.  It seems like this area needs some expansion in the manual.

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]