Dan Kanagy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 06:43:33 +0900
I have a subscriber using Lotus Notes who has encountered the
following problems.  First, she is unable to subscribe herself,
apparently since the list server's confirmation note doesn't reach
her.  Second, when she is manually subscribed, she can read messages
posted to the list (although she reports that they arrive as a blind
copy to her) but she can't post to the list.  Her provider reports
that there is no firewall involved.  I'm stumped, so I am wondering if
you would have some advice as to how to diagnose or solve this
problem.

Thanks.

Dan Kanagy               finger for PGP public key            [log in to unmask]
Tokyo, Japan                                              [log in to unmask]