Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:56:09 -0400
I've gotten a load of errors and autodeletes in the wee hours this morning
because of CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU not being able to find domains.  Whatup?  Is it
fixed, or should I be thinking of closing down my list for short time?  One
example:

Date:       Thu, 17 Jul 1997 6:04:43 -0400
From:       "LSMTP for Windows NT v1.0a" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:    Undelivered mail
To:         [log in to unmask]

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message.  A list of
the affected recipient follows.   This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-for:  [log in to unmask]
Error-Code: 3
Error-Text: Domain "PE.NET" doesn't exist.

Error-End:  One error reported.

Mike Holloway